"We’ve all had to come to terms with canceling some of our big plans over the last year and some folks had to cancel, or drastically change, what might be one of the biggest plans of their life — their wedding. How do you plan your nuptials when, as wedding planner Alegria Sita puts it, “we’re navigating the deepest, darkest form of uncertainty imaginable”?
On this week’s episode of Humboldt Holding Up, Sita — owner of Gala Events and Weddings — discusses how she’s helped couples adapt their wedding plans, so they can safely get hitched during the pandemic while still making the day special. Topics discussed with Sita include:
- Current public health recommendations for outdoor, masked ceremonies
- Her stance against large weddings
- Getting creative, including moving weddings to the virtual platform
- What weddings and events might look like this summer
- Weddings on the Zoo’s Redwood Sky Walk? Yes!