These rhetorical analysis papers demonstrate one or more of the following Comm 300 (American Public Discourse) learning outcomes as identified by Dr. Armeda Reitzel:
- Explain diverse cultural perspectives on issues through visual, written, spoken, musical, and ceremonial processes and products.
- Apply several critical approaches to the study of public discourse.
- Evaluate public discourse by applying criteria to judge effects, ethics, truth and aesthetic quality.
- Explain how public discourse has influenced the shaping of personal identity and behavior.
- Articulate how public discourse in the United States has influenced community, national, and global identity.
Theses/Dissertations from 2022
Molding Malleable Minds, One Poem at a Time, Rebecca C. Bendzick
How Biden wants us to think about Ukraine’s conflict, Rainer Shea