Photo ID

1999.03.0057

Photographer

Source

Cole, Ken

Type

image

Creation Date

1928

Subjects

Lumbering, Railroads, Hammond Lumber Company

Region

02 - Lagoons to McKinleyville.

Preview

image preview

Notes

copy 1: photographic negative

Comments

Built 1928 by Little River Redwood Co, the line was used by Hammond until 1956. The overpass was on the Crannell road.

Keywords

Lumbering, Railroads, Hammond Lumber Company

Share

 
COinS